From Best Courses to Biggest Chokes, Most Underrated to Worst-Dressed Golfers, Golf List Mania! includes 120 lists that will inform and entertain. Includes contributions by personalities including Jack Nicklaus, David Feherty, and more, plus a Foreword by Jim Nantz.
Why you’ll enjoy this book:
5. Contributions from famous golf writers. You’ll get the perspective from some of the best in the business.
4. Lists from the greats, including golf’s “Big 3”: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Gary Player. It doesn’t get much better than that.
3. A walk through golf history from Young and Old Tom Morris to Tiger Woods. You’ll learn a thing or two along the way.
2. There are no right answers. The fun part of this book is the debates that they spark. I’m sure there will be lists when you go, “That guy is a complete idiot.” Isn’t that the essence of golf and sports?
1. The next best thing to playing golf is reading about golf. You also make fewer bogeys that way. My good friends, Ed and Len, have compiled more than 100 juicy and interesting lists that are sure to entertain.
I hope you enjoy this unique look at the game we all love.